Button

Button

Button

Right Joystick

Dracula

Intellivision games and system.

Dracula

Postby Red » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:11 am

This game was an all time favorite of mine. Although I never beat it, and never really got too far. I enjoyed the basic game play which involved:

1. Walking around on the streets looking for people to bite.
2. Knocking on the doors of the houses and waiting for a person to run out of the house.
3. Turning into a bat to fly away from the policemen throwing wooden stakes at you.

Always, ALWAYS, make sure you head back to your coffin when daylight approaches otherwise you turn to stone and the game is over!
0.jpg
Gameplay
0.jpg (14.81 KiB) Viewed 3106 times
Dracula (1982) (Imagic) [!].gif
Intro Screen
Dracula (1982) (Imagic) [!].gif (3.5 KiB) Viewed 3106 times
Dracula.jpg
Boxart, sleeves and cartridge
Dracula.jpg (47.25 KiB) Viewed 3106 times
Red

Re: Dracula

Postby Mamecade » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:39 pm

Oh man, I remember Dracula on the Intellivison. There was something awesome about knocking on the door of potential victims, at least they kept with the vampire mythos of a vampire can't come into a home unless he's invited. And how about that double hinged jaw when you strike to bite. Awesome game! :evil:
Mamecade
Site Admin

Re: Dracula

Postby Red » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:30 pm

Yes I remember that double hinged jaw :lol: I also remember pressing the side buttons on the controller to perform the action to bite. Knocking on the doors was hit or miss, until I realized you had a better chance of getting people to come out of the houses with eyeballs in the windows.
Red

Return to Intellivision