Button

Button

Button

Right Joystick

Intro

Intro

Postby MaximumRD » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:30 am

Hey everyone!

My name is ROB aka MaximumRD, I saw the video on Youtube just a bit ago and wanted to swing by before I forgot to sign up and show my support. I am actually a pretty busy guy but I have seen so many good gaming sites come and go it saddens me so I try to come by and be supportive in the hopes that one day I will be one of the original members at a site that will be the next big hang out for gamers! Always good to see a new Retrogaming site! Thanks. :D
MaximumRD

Re: Intro

Postby markvergeer » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:05 am

Hi everyone!

My name is Mark aka MarkVergeer aka Lactobacillus aka Lactobacillus P and I saw the video on Youtube and just had to come by and subscribe and register over here. Great looking site!

- Mark Vergeer
markvergeer

Postby Seb » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:38 pm

Hey everyone,

This Seb aka the Half Blind Gamer on YT.
John, let me first congratulate you with the site, job well done man! I wish you the best of luck with it! I'll be sure to drop by from time to time to see what updates you'll bring us and maybe even try to follow up on some discussions here, if time permits it.
Seb

Postby TigerClawTV » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:46 pm

Oi jolly chaps.

My name is Critical Failure (my name is actually Alex) and I run a wee little channel called TigerClawTV on YouTube. I'm liking this new site. By golly I do like it.
TigerClawTV

Postby TeamMountainGaming » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:19 am

Hey guys! Nice to meet everyone! And John, thanks for putting up these forums- love the website (I keep clicking on the Altered Beast at the top just hoping that one time it will turn on and play for me :lol: )

My 2 best friends of over 20 years and I run video game marathons for charity- we just did a 48 hour Zelda 64 Marathon (both N64 zelda games) and raised over $590 for the disaster in Japan!

We also have a youtube channel - we are just kind of starting up our youtube, we have 'Let's Plays' and some other fun stuff in the works. Soon enough I'll be showin off my Elevator Action cabinet in our "Museum" series!

Can't wait to get to know everyone here :D
Mike
Team Mountain Gaming

http://www.TeamMountainGaming.com
http://www.youtube.com/TeamMountainGaming
video game MARATHONS for CHARITY!!
http://www.TeamMountainGaming.com
TeamMountainGaming

Return to Miscellaneous computer games and systems