Button

Button

Button

Right Joystick

Episode 2: Sounds Like Witchcraft To Me

Discuss each episode of HRR.

Re: Episode 2: "Sounds Like Witchcraft To Me"

Postby vintagevideogamegeek » Tue May 29, 2012 5:11 pm

TigerClawTV wrote:Hey gang. Really dig the podcast so far. Listening to episode 2 right now while playing Minecraft. Good stuff. Wanted to get in touch and show support after the first episode, but laziness prevailed. I really hope you guys stick with this and keep it going. I am ultra-green with envy about the following you guys have picked up in such a short period of time. Keep up all the good work!

-CF

Thanks man! We hope to be around for awhile. We'll be recording again in about two weeks!
vintagevideogamegeek

Postby DinkyDana » Wed May 30, 2012 9:02 am

TigerClawTV wrote:Hey gang. Really dig the podcast so far. Listening to episode 2 right now while playing Minecraft. Good stuff. Wanted to get in touch and show support after the first episode, but laziness prevailed. I really hope you guys stick with this and keep it going. I am ultra-green with envy about the following you guys have picked up in such a short period of time. Keep up all the good work!

-CF

Thanks TigerClaw! Minecraft, huh? Sounds like a good podcast listening activity. Thanks a ton for the support and joining the forums. We are looking forward to putting up a lot more episodes. I'm hoping for some great stuff from E3 to discuss next episode.
DinkyDana

Postby Mamecade » Wed May 30, 2012 5:36 pm

-CF

Thanks for listening, the show is a lot of fun to produce and the fact that Vintage, Dinky and myself seem to like each other goes a long way in making a good podcast. :mrgreen:
Mamecade
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Hit Reset Radio Episodes