Button

Button

Right Joystick

Episode 2: Sounds Like Witchcraft To Me

Discuss each episode of HRR.

Episode 2: Sounds Like Witchcraft To Me

Postby Mamecade » Thu May 10, 2012 8:19 pm

Recorded 5/5/2012 Released 5/10/2012
The 2nd episode of the Hit Reset Radio Podcast! Dinky Dana, John Pio of MAMECADE, and Vintage Video Game Geek discuss movies, E3 expectations, tactile touch screens, game collecting tips, and more. MAMECADE breaks something with a helicopter....

http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/hit- ... mpt=uo%3D4
http://www.hitresetradio.com

Discuss this episode here!
Mamecade
Site Admin

Re: Episode 2: "Sounds Like Witchcraft To Me"

Postby vintagevideogamegeek » Sat May 12, 2012 7:06 am

John, did your really drive a Gran Torino?
vintagevideogamegeek

Postby Mamecade » Sun May 13, 2012 12:06 am

vintagevideogamegeek wrote:John, did your really drive a Gran Torino?

Yes, illegally at first (does that surprise you?) I was 11 and I took a Torino for a ride in a parking lot, I'm not sure what year it was. Later when I had a license I got the opportunity to drive around in a buddy's 1976 Gran Torino Brougham. It was brown.
Mamecade
Site Admin

Postby vintagevideogamegeek » Sun May 13, 2012 7:24 am

You're old... :lol:
vintagevideogamegeek

Postby Jarv » Tue May 15, 2012 1:03 am

I was yelling 'Nuke' out loud in the car tonight while I was listening to the podcast. I'm sure if anyone could hear me they'd probably think I was a crazy person. Robo Cop 2 was a great movie and I loved the gun that the kid had where he could unfold it from a medal box into a machine gun. A lot of the reason that Robo Cop 3 and even 2 deviated from Frank Millers original script is because film Directors and even Producers have the control of what the movie will actually be. Most of the time the written script is completely reworked and ends up being more of an outline if anything. That's why if you want your work to stay untainted it pays to the writer and director. I've heard in Television is reversed where the writer has all the power.

Great episode and looking forward to Episode 3. Good luck with the new family arrival, Mamecade.
Jarv

Postby ZavenNes1718 » Tue May 15, 2012 9:06 pm

Great podcast. I dont know why, i will sound crazy for saying this but episode 2 seems so much more like you have been doing it for a while and are profesinal, after one episode. One of my top podcasts
Keep up the great work
ZavenNes1718

Postby vintagevideogamegeek » Wed May 16, 2012 5:27 am

ZavenNes1718 wrote:Great podcast. I dont know why, i will sound crazy for saying this but episode 2 seems so much more like you have been doing it for a while and are profesinal, after one episode. One of my top podcasts
Keep up the great work

Many thanks! We spent a couple months planning the podcast and having a lot of discussions over Skype before we recorded the first episode. We wanted to take our time and do it right so hopefully that shows!
vintagevideogamegeek

Postby DinkyDana » Thu May 17, 2012 8:45 pm

Jarv wrote:I was yelling 'Nuke' out loud in the car tonight while I was listening to the podcast. I'm sure if anyone could hear me they'd probably think I was a crazy person. Robo Cop 2 was a great movie and I loved the gun that the kid had where he could unfold it from a medal box into a machine gun. A lot of the reason that Robo Cop 3 and even 2 deviated from Frank Millers original script is because film Directors and even Producers have the control of what the movie will actually be. Most of the time the written script is completely reworked and ends up being more of an outline if anything. That's why if you want your work to stay untainted it pays to the writer and director. I've heard in Television is reversed where the writer has all the power.

Great episode and looking forward to Episode 3. Good luck with the new family arrival, Mamecade.

I totally had Nuke looked up 30 seconds after he mentioned it but then I forgot about it! lol
DinkyDana

Postby vintagevideogamegeek » Thu May 17, 2012 9:19 pm

Dinky's first post! Yay!
vintagevideogamegeek

Postby TigerClawTV » Tue May 29, 2012 3:22 pm

Hey gang. Really dig the podcast so far. Listening to episode 2 right now while playing Minecraft. Good stuff. Wanted to get in touch and show support after the first episode, but laziness prevailed. I really hope you guys stick with this and keep it going. I am ultra-green with envy about the following you guys have picked up in such a short period of time. Keep up all the good work!

-CF
TigerClawTV

Next

Return to Hit Reset Radio Episodes