Button

Button

Button

Right Joystick

Episode 8: Hit Reset Halloween

Discuss each episode of HRR.

Episode 8: Hit Reset Halloween

Postby vintagevideogamegeek » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:40 am

On this episode we talk Halloween memories and recommend some scary movies and games.

Ask the Audience - What are some of your favorite scary movies and games?
vintagevideogamegeek

Re: Episode 8: Hit Reset Halloween

Postby krull1981 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:36 pm

Good show this month guys

I had a similar experience to the Haunted House Sucker Punch story.

When i was at high school there was a guy in my year who used to use mind games on people to get them to fight each other and was very sneaky and conniving he also got me beaten up by claiming id said things about the class nutter that were untrue.

I left the school and went to another one due to my parents moving and never saw this bully again for years. It wasn't until around about 2003 after moving back i was sat in the job centre next to a massive skinhead when the bully who i hadn't seen in years poked his head round the door and shouted " why don't you get a job you lazy c" at me. I ignored it and went to get my jobseeker book signed when i turned round i saw the skinhead marching out the door but didn't think anything of it and after i got the book signed i left. I was outside and i heard some commotion coming from round the corner and when i looked i saw the skinhead holding the bully up against the wall with a really scared look on his face. The skinhead was snarling at him saying "what did you call me" and "why don't you call me a c to my face". It was then that the bully saw me and said "no i was talking to him" while pointing at me. He then said i was an old school friend and he was joking around to which the skinhead looked at me and ask me if i knew him, I said i had never seen the guy before in my life and then just walked off. I got round the other corner and then ran off laughing.

I saw the bully a few days later walking through town with the biggest black eye ive ever seen and while i did feel a pang of remorse it soon went away as this guy had been lying and scheming to get people to fight all the way through school and it had finally caught up with him. The last i heard of him was a few years back in the local paper when he got sacked from his job for stealing stuff and has since then moved away.

also

Looks like AMC and Dish settled for $700m
http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-575368 ... ettlement/
krull1981

Postby vintagevideogamegeek » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:47 am

That is an awesome story!
vintagevideogamegeek

Postby DinkyDana » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:40 pm

krull1981 wrote:i did feel a pang of remorse

Haha, that's a great story! You wonder if his behavior will ever change. Probably not.
DinkyDana

Postby Tenshinhan » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:34 am

Hey guys! Thanks for answering my question on the podcast! I don't have any plans for Halloween as of now, but it seems hurricane Sandy is gonna screw up everyones night here on the east coast.
ten-shin-han
10-bone-Han Solo
Tenshinhan

Return to Hit Reset Radio Episodes