We want to hear from you.

Listener Feedback:

Postby Mamecade » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:08 pm

What works and what doesn't?
Mamecade
Site Admin

Re: Listener Feedback:

Postby vintagevideogamegeek » Thu May 17, 2012 9:18 pm

Vintage is by far the coolest host. Har har har!
vintagevideogamegeek

Postby MetalKing79 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:31 pm

I have to say that your podcast is currently my favourite. While I enjoy many other video game themed podcasts there is one important factor that makes yours special, you three gentleman are genuinely having a good time. Your podcast never drags on too long, you can tell you do it because you want to, not because you have to, you aren't bitter about any topics, and outside of the podcast you have always communicated with me through email, facebook, forums, or youtube with respect and interested in what I have to say. What also is inspiring in many ways to me, and I would think others wanting to do videos on youtube or start their own podcast is that you have proved, pardon my flintstones reference, that someone needn't be the grand puba of youtube or gaming to do this, anyone with a point of view and a genuine interest can, and should. Thank you, and I look forward to further podcasts and talking to you guys.
MetalKing79

Postby vintagevideogamegeek » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:23 am

MetalKing79 wrote:I have to say that your podcast is currently my favourite. While I enjoy many other video game themed podcasts there is one important factor that makes yours special, you three gentleman are genuinely having a good time. Your podcast never drags on too long, you can tell you do it because you want to, not because you have to, you aren't bitter about any topics, and outside of the podcast you have always communicated with me through email, facebook, forums, or youtube with respect and interested in what I have to say. What also is inspiring in many ways to me, and I would think others wanting to do videos on youtube or start their own podcast is that you have proved, pardon my flintstones reference, that someone needn't be the grand puba of youtube or gaming to do this, anyone with a point of view and a genuine interest can, and should. Thank you, and I look forward to further podcasts and talking to you guys.

Thanks for the kind words MetalKing. You just gave me a warm fuzzy! :D
vintagevideogamegeek

Postby DinkyDana » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:07 am

MetalKing79 wrote:I have to say that your podcast is currently my favourite. While I enjoy many other video game themed podcasts there is one important factor that makes yours special, you three gentleman are genuinely having a good time.

Thanks MetalKing79! We do really have a fun time putting this together. Some good questions you posted as well.
DinkyDana

Postby BodyFortress » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:44 pm

Excellent podcast guys. It's been great listening to episode 4 while attempting a speed run of Ico... some parts of that game are just frustrating!

I like that the sound quality is very clean and the content is excellent. I find that a lot of podcasts try to use bad jokes and out of place sound effects to get laughs. That's why I only really listen to two podcasts and I think I'll have to make that 3 now!

BF
BodyFortress

Postby vintagevideogamegeek » Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:28 pm

BodyFortress wrote:Excellent podcast guys. It's been great listening to episode 4 while attempting a speed run of Ico... some parts of that game are just frustrating!

I like that the sound quality is very clean and the content is excellent. I find that a lot of podcasts try to use bad jokes and out of place sound effects to get laughs. That's why I only really listen to two podcasts and I think I'll have to make that 3 now!

BF

Thanks BF! How fast are you shooting for on the Ico speedrun?
vintagevideogamegeek

Postby BodyFortress » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:35 am

Less than 2 hours total for the Platinum Trophy, lots of replaying checkpoints, my first playthrough was easily 8 hours!
BodyFortress

Postby DinkyDana » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:50 am

BodyFortress wrote:Excellent podcast guys. It's been great listening to episode 4 while attempting a speed run of Ico... some parts of that game are just frustrating!

BF

Thanks BodyFortress! Ico is such an excellent game but I've never tried a speedrun. lol
DinkyDana

Return to Questions and Comments