We want to hear from you.

Content Suggestions:

Postby Mamecade » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:09 pm

Stuff you'd like us to talk about.
Mamecade
Site Admin

Re: Content Suggestions:

Postby ruddy_xbox » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:02 am

I'd love to hear guest on the Hit Reset Radio podcast eventually.
ruddy_xbox

Postby MetalKing79 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:45 pm

Seeing as this auspices of this gaming podcast stem partly from nostalgia, I would love hear you three gentleman discuss other things you are nostalgic for such as TV Shows, Movies, Food, Cars, Beer, Board Games, Toys etcetera.
MetalKing79

Postby MetalKing79 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:27 am

To follow up on my last suggestion how does this idea strike you gentleman, naming the list portion of the podcast the Nostalgic 5 or or the Nostalgia Top 5 (insert subject of list for that podcast here)? What do you think?

Also which companies that produced the merchandise that we all love (video games, cartoons, toys) that have gone out of business do you either wish were still around, or wish you had one the MegaMillions at it's highest jackpot and would have brought back?

I miss Filmation (HE-MAN, Bravstarr, Fat Albert & the Cosby Kids), Sullivan Bluth Studios (self explanatory) / Fox Animation Studios, Working Designs, Tengen, ToyBiz (damnit Hasbro I want my super heroes to be bigger action figures), Mego, Remco, and Palisades Toys
MetalKing79

Postby MetalKing79 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:49 pm

To reiterate previous question
which companies that produced the merchandise that we all love (video games, cartoons, toys) that have gone out of business do you either wish were still around, or wish you had one the MegaMillions at it's highest jackpot and would have brought back?

I miss Filmation (HE-MAN, Bravstarr, Fat Albert & the Cosby Kids), Sullivan Bluth Studios (self explanatory) / Fox Animation Studios, Working Designs, Tengen, ToyBiz (damnit Hasbro I want my super heroes to be bigger action figures), Mego, Remco, and Palisades Toys

Also, Top 5 comfort take-out foods, mine are, in no particular order
Calzone
Buffalo Wings (the hotter the better)
Hoagies
Pa-Nang Curry (coconut milk with Pa-Nang red curry paste, fresh Thai basil, pineapple, finger hot peppers, and roast pork) love my thai food
Papaya King Hot Dog (I really need to visit you John)
MetalKing79

Return to Questions and Comments