Button

Button

Button

Right Joystick

Questions for the HRR hosts:

We want to hear from you.

Re: Questions for the HRR hosts:

Postby Mamecade » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:34 pm

Tenshinhan wrote:Hey guys, big fan of the podcast keep up the good work! Considering the name of the podcast is Hit Reset Radio, I think this question is quite fitting. What is the point of a reset button on a console? Is it for people who are too lazy to turn off the console and turn it back on? Is there a technical reason for it? Considering the Wii is the only current gen console that has a reset button, do you think that the next generation of video game consoles will not have the reset button? Thanks.

Oooo Oooo! I know this one. But it will have to wait until next episode or else Vintage will bark at me for answering it on the forum. Until next episode... great question.
Mamecade
Site Admin

Postby zrpgrevamped » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:19 pm

Hey guys, I'm a huge fan of the podcast and many of your episodes have been some of the best podcasting I've listened to lately! Here are a couple of questions I have:

1. What are some of the most memorable troll comments you've seen, either on one of your videos or that you've seen on the Internet in general?

2. What podcasts do you listen to regularly? And when do you most often find yourself listening to said podcasts? Maybe while you play video games, or perhaps while doing monotonous tasks?

Thanks guys and keep up the awesome work!
zrpgrevamped

Postby Jarv » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:02 pm

Have any of you gotten burned-out on a certain game genre, for short amount of time or even permanently?

I played a bunch of RPG's back to back: Dragon Quest 4, Grandia 2, Dragon Quest 9 and The World Ends with You. After that I've been slow to pick back up an RPG and have been playing a lot more shorter action games like platformers and shooters. I know I'll play an RPG again in the future I just need some time away.
Jarv

Postby TWEWYplayer » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:35 pm

Love the podcast guys! Keep up the great work! Anyways I got a couple questions.

Have you ever thought about selling of some if not all of your collection?
I myself have sold most of my video game collection at one point in time and deeply regret ever doing it.

Have any of you guys playing a "Shin Megami Tensei" game? If so which one(s) and what are your opinions on them?
I've played most of them and my favorites are Persona 3 and 4.

(ANSWERED IN EPISODE 8)
TWEWYplayer

Postby MetalKing79 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:25 am

Each of you gentleman, name a food item that is local either to where you are living now, or based upon where you grew up that is a favourite of yours everyone should try?

Mine would be Lebanon (pronounced Leb a nin) Bologna, specifically the sweet or double smoked variety

Also, connected to previous suggestion for your top 5 segment of upcoming podcasts (Nostalgic Top 5) What are you top 5 favourite board games? (in no particular order)

Mine would be
Monopoly
Trvial Pursuit
Risk
Stratego
Battleship

(ANSWERED IN EPISODE 7)
MetalKing79

Re: Questions for the HRR hosts: Magfest appearence?

Postby Prowings » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:17 pm

Since listening to the Hit Reset Radio Podcast, I was wondering if all of you will be attending Magfest in Northern Virginia in January? Personally I would love to see you guys do a panel on game collecting, and arcade collecting. Even if you guys just have some sort of meet up to play some games and chat that would be amazing. I also think this would be an amazing chance to grow the Hit Reset Radio Podcast listener base. Oh yea and please make T-Shirts! I would totally buy one!

BTW: Vintage: What ever happened to asking your guests what they are wearing while on the podcast from episode one? I really feel like you had a nitch market on that part of the show. :lol:

(ANSWERED IN EPISODE 8)
Prowings

Postby doomwaves » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:23 pm

Whoa!

Amazing podcast.

Here is my Question, query & poser for the HRR gents:

"Have you ever wanted a game so badly, that when you finally got your hands on it, you didn't play it?"

I've done this. The anticipation is so great sometimes, that I don't want to play the games after I buy them, if for no other reason than I don't want to be disappointed by it..

Keep up the excellent work!

-doomwaves (on youtube also)
doomwaves

Previous

Return to Questions and Comments